May 23, 2013

WHAAAARRRBBBLLLEEEGAAARRBBLLEEE!!!!!



Indeed, we do.  I have now been re-gainfully employed for 4 months now.  The catch?  A long commute and mandatory 50-60 hour weeks.  Needless to say, this blog isn't the only facet of my life being neglected.  My gaming group apparently broke up while waiting for me to get used to my schedule.

With sad violin playing over with, life is good - and I am going to crawl out from under my rock, and give D&DNext a try.  Any opinions? - he asks some of the most opinionated people on earth....

2 comments:

Jeremy Murphy said...

I've got 1 spot in my Dwarves-only Next Playtest. Approx every 2nd Monday at 8 PM EST.

Tedankhamen said...

As a fellow Real Life suffererer, I say do what makes you happy. Don't give a shit hat we think. We'll read if it is from the heart.